oddball (XT PC-era?) keyboard - "dejag" etc controls

Jon Elson elson at pico-systems.com
Thu May 7 11:00:45 CDT 2015

On 05/07/2015 06:46 AM, Jules Richardson wrote:
> On 05/06/2015 09:36 PM, Adrian Stoness wrote:
>> sounds like something from a hmi system of some sort
>
> I'd wondered about some kind of early digital video
> editing suite; I did spot a couple of ancient TV cameras
> (at least I think that's what they were, but they were
> just the back ends and missing lenses etc.).  Weird how
> there's no branding on the keyboard though.
>
> I did find a regular IBM Model F keyboard at the same
> time, so whatever its purpose, maybe this keyboard plugged
> into a custom card on an XT alongside the regular system
> keyboard.
>
> cheers
>
> Jules

Here's an AED 767 :
http://www.digibarn.com/collections/systems/aed-graphics-workstation/

We had an AED 512, which I think looked quite similar.

I can't find any pics of a Jupiter 7 online.

I gave my Jupiter 7 away to "Richard" through this list in
2012.  if he still has it, maybe he could take pictures so
you could compare what you've got.  Or, post a picture, and
I'll see if it looks like a Jupiter.

Jon