VAX/VMS 5.1A documentation set to give away

Sean Caron scaron at umich.edu
Tue May 5 10:59:55 CDT 2015

Does it have the door on?

I'll actually be in Cincy on 5/16 with my girlfriend to attend a wedding of
one of her college friends ... maybe I could make something happen with
your chassis and Richard's boards ... OTOH, I promised my girl I wouldn't
take any more big stuff ... LOL ... I bet a 4000/300 could fit in the trunk
of a DTS.

Not promising anything but let me think about it :O

Best,

Sean

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 10:27 AM, John H. Reinhardt <johnhreinhardt at yahoo.com