[DECtec] Free stuff in London (Mostly DEC)

Dave G4UGM dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Tue May 5 03:33:44 CDT 2015

Well actually for (Greater) Manchester where I and Bob live the appropriate station is Euston.

And having once lugged and small IBM Model -011 manual card punch home from the top of Totenham Court Road in a wheeled suitcase I won't be trying to get a VAX on the train.

If Bob fancies a trip I don't mind driving but my availability is limited, and my free space is approaching zero....