VCF Ban, Vector Graphic cards, Wright card punch, MDS Keyboard

Tothwolf tothwolf at concentric.net
Mon May 4 09:56:40 CDT 2015

[Yes, I'm top-posting after re-threading...unusual for me, that's for
certain, but this isn't the sort of thing I'd normally post and I want my
response to this up top.]

Mr. Brutman,

This thread was pretty well over and done with until your post below. Your
reply is in no way helpful, nor can it be taken as any sort of "peace
offering" with regards to the long-running feud between yourself and Mr.
Stein. I am also not about to allow your comment of "There are people
writing me notes of encouragement too." to stand.

To clarify for others unaware, knowing both parties involved, I contacted
both privately earlier last week and heard both "sides" of the story.

As far as I'm concerned, neither of you are blameless. You both have a
history of goading at each other and the forum link below and many other
public exchanges between the two of you make that quite clear. Heck, the
emails I received independently from the both of you try quite hard to
manipulate the facts and paint yourselves as being victims of each other.

Mr. Stein, you had to know you were going to piss Mr. Brutman off again
with that last forum exchange and get him to ban you. Mr. Brutman, you had
to know banning Mr. Stein was only going to cause this to flare up again.
Neither of you are victims and neither of you are blameless.

As I've previously mentioned to both of you, the two of you either need to
hash this out and squash it, or you need to ignore each other
completely...don't reply to, acknowledge, or even read each others' posts,
pretend the other party doesn't even exist.

While I think it would probably be better if you both could settle your
differences, if there is an inherent personality conflict, the two of you
may have to just settle for ignoring each other completely.

Stop squabbling like a couple of children. [Mooooommmmy, so-and-so put
bugs in my hair!] You are both grown ass men...settle this and act like
it.