Wanted: PDP-11 Unibus Ethernet interface from Xerox, c. 1981

Noel Chiappa jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Tue Mar 31 11:16:25 CDT 2015

    > From: Al Kossow

    > There was a 10mb card Xerox made

    [later]

    > There never was a 10mb card.

??

    > I would be interested in the code for an 11.

Alas, the CGW code online at MIT:

  http://web.mit.edu/afs/net/project/cgw/

doesn't contain the PDP-11 version (or the Experimental Ethernet drivers,
etc). I have the hardcopy of the PDP-11 version, and somewhere on the MIT V6+
Unix tapes that I'm currently trying to excavate, there will be
machine-readable, but I've been trying to get to those for some months
now... too much else to do! :-( If you get to a point where you need it, let
me know, and if I don't already have it done, I'll move it up the priority
list.

	Noel