HP 9100B upgrade and case mod

Eric Smith spacewar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 19:32:46 CDT 2015

Fred Cisin wrote:
> But, because it is divisable by 403, April starts earlier.

That's all true, but irrelevant. Due to multiple scheduling conflicts,
the Federal Holidays and Celebrations Administration officially
postponed April Fool's Day of 2015 to July 2.  The preliminary
selection for the rescheduled date was July 1, but during the public
comment period concerns were raised that having it the day after the
leap second could result in some people celebrating it one second too
soon.