USB --> SCSI

Bob Brown bbrown at harpercollege.edu
Fri Mar 27 11:53:29 CDT 2015

Speed is not a big issue (9-tracks aren't very fast to begin with)...but I'm not sure what flavor of scsi that the 7980s has...I suspect single-ended, so would something
With ultra scsi work (is it backward compatible with single-ended)?

If drivers are an issue, might it work if I spun up a virtual machine under windows-7 that ran an older os (either windows or linux)?...could the windows-7 machine just pass the
USB device to the vm (and the vm would have drivers for it), without the host OS needing drivers?
-Bob