Huge IBM 1800 find (and need some help)

Dave G4UGM dave.g4ugm at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 04:08:21 CDT 2015

1) As its in-place might have been easier to negotiate rent on location, but
probably too much money for one person.

2) I wonder if it went in through a window. It was common practice to take a
window out and crane the pallets in.

3) If it's a "museum" does any of the documentation remain. There would
usually have been a set of Customer Engineer hardware manuals in a wheeled
trolley. I used to have a photo of these but I can't find it now..

Dave