VCFMW 10 Hotel Rooms

Jason T silent700 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 17:46:34 CDT 2015

The VCFMW hotel room group rate is active!  Follow the Holiday Inn
link under "location" on the main vcfmw.org page or mention "vintage
computer festival" or group code "CCC" when calling 1 (877) 834-3613.

The rate is $84/night, only $5 more than last year for a finer venue.
That rate covers either the single-King or double-double "executive"
room, which means you get a microwave and mini-fridge for your
leftovers.

The block is held until 8/7, so there is plenty of time yet if you're
not sure you can make it.  But if you are, book soon so we have an
idea of how many are coming and whether we need to expand the block.

See you in August!