PDP-11 with ATX power supply

Earl Evans earl at retrobits.com
Sun Mar 8 15:09:58 CDT 2015

On Sun, Mar 8, 2015 at 7:00 AM, Noel Chiappa <jnc at mercury.lcs.mit.edu>
wrote:

> Toast, how? Physically mangled, or just not working? If the latter, it
> might be possible to fix it. (Even if you're not up to that, don't pitch
> it - someone else might be interested in it as a repair item.)

It's not working, and I don't think I'm up to fixing it. I may not have the
analog electronics troubleshooting skills or equipment to pull off such a
feat. Also, I tend to shy away from voltages in the "kill you" range :-)

But rest assured, I wouldn't throw away or recycle anything without
checking for interest. Case in point, I have a couple of QBUS cards where a
component has been snapped off. I've kept those boards for parts/repair.

- Earl