Where to get a Vax or microvax

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Tue Jun 30 22:11:46 CDT 2015

I've been saying for some time that I think VAXen breed in the corners - I
don't quite know where all of these VAXstations came from.  (I still want a
VLC, though - just saying.)  -- Ian

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."