Where to get a Vax or microvax

william degnan billdegnan at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 21:21:42 CDT 2015

I recently got a Microvax 3100 and a VAX 4000-200, very pleased with how
easy they are to work with.  I have had a lot more issues with
Alpahservers.  VAX/Aphas running one flavor or another of openVMS.

I agree with Ian, think the 3100's are a good starter VAX.  My 3100 system
has two SCSI external drives to beef it up.  You get what you pay for, try
to find something in nice shape that works and pay a little extra.  My
opinion.
Bill