DEC Logo

simon simski at dds.nl
Mon Jun 29 02:54:32 CDT 2015

the front of the internal bus options maintenance manual in front of me.
But looking at the f in 8/f gives me the impression they mixed some
fonts for the logo and taking a closer look at the line:

"digital equipment corporation . maynard. massachusetts"

is proving both of us wrong. the y in maynard is a rounded version, but
both futura and avant garde hve a straight y.

"...the search continues..."

--
Met vriendelijke Groet,

Simon Claessen