organizing a trip to Cuba

Holm Tiffe holm at freibergnet.de
Wed Jun 24 14:55:14 CDT 2015

Pontus Pihlgren wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 09:18:21AM -0700, Lyle Bickley wrote:
> >
> > I wonder what the rules are regarding purchasing and shipping
> > computers (even vintage ones) out of Cuba? I don't think I'd
> > want to try smuggling them out...
> >

> Not smuggling, liberating!
>
> (the computers in question should belong to IBM anyway)
>
> /P

Which computers? Do you think all computers there are made/owned by IBM?

I think IBM can wait until the hell gets frozen for the payment.
It seems to me that IBM and you simply don't realize that there was an
revolution in the meantime and they don't own something there anymore.

There where tents of years with totally different economics, and
thinking that that old stuff still exists iand possivble still running
is really stupid in my eyes. There is nothing to "liberate"..

Regards,

Holm
  www.tsht.de, info at tsht.de, Fax +49 3731 74200, Mobil: 0172 8790 741