organizing a trip to Cuba

Holm Tiffe holm at freibergnet.de
Wed Jun 24 14:39:46 CDT 2015

Pontus Pihlgren wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 24, 2015 at 08:45:13AM +0200, Holm Tiffe wrote:
> > I have an Elektronika 60 which is something like an 11/03 clone
> > but it isn't a clone. It has a Q-BUS with connecteors like DECs
> > original but with metric pin raster. Boards are bigger and the used
> > chips and the schematics are totally different in most cases.S
> >

> Which model? Do you have a matching terminal?
>
> I believe one of the 60 models was used to implement the original
> tetris. It requires a special terminals, although hacked binaries that
> work on VT52-compatibles are out there.
>
> /P

For the exact model I must take a look to the card cage first..

It has an M2 processor Board:

http://www.tiffe.de/Robotron/PDP-VAX/E60/CPU-oben.jpg

...and I have a terminal but it is't functional again jet..
Nevertheless I've played a russian Tetris on that machine, OS was
FODOS 2.something (RT11 V4.x). I've modified the SLU board to connect a
RS232 insead of the current loop und used an xterm to play with that
machine (Seyon Terminal Program).

Regards,

Holm

  www.tsht.de, info at tsht.de, Fax +49 3731 74200, Mobil: 0172 8790 741