1990 Era computer room

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Wed Jun 24 01:27:11 CDT 2015

the only one that  did the hi speed reduced  cols   was  that table  top
80 col one  for dataproduicts that I know   of.  our  larger  ones did  not.

by the way that  small dataproducts also  had a  floor  pedestal that made
it a tall tower and  you  could open   door  for  paper box...

http://www.smecc.org/hewlett_packard/hewlet10.gif   you can  one of  ours
here....  form eons ago
this photo was all  stuff  for  parts sale    we  have  rooms  for  off
this stuff.... wish  we  have  more of  it  left

ed sharpe

In a message dated 6/23/2015 10:13:56 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,