George!

Ian S. King isking at uw.edu
Tue Jun 23 19:44:47 CDT 2015

It looks like you've refactored/consolidated a bit - or were there
components you hadn't installed at VCF-E?

--
Ian S. King, MSIS, MSCS, Ph.D. Candidate
The Information School <http://ischool.uw.edu>

Archivist, Voices From the Rwanda Tribunal <http://tribunalvoices.org>
Value Sensitive Design Research Lab <http://vsdesign.org>

University of Washington

There is an old Vulcan saying: "Only Nixon could go to China."