organizing a trip to Cuba

Chuck Guzis cclist at sydex.com
Tue Jun 23 19:36:35 CDT 2015

On 06/23/2015 11:59 AM, Holm Tiffe wrote:

> Think that's ok for you?
> (not for me as for most people on the world, but they simplay take the
> rights to do this which really pisses me of)
>
> If yes, for sure you want to call it stupid that IBM still want's to get
> payd for the old Mainframes, don't you?

No, it's not okay with me.  We are entering a phase of world history
where trans-national interests pretty much subvert national and
democratic interests and simply create laws to further their own needs.

We are, in my own humble opinion, entering a brave new world.  I'm not
at all sure that I like it.

--Chuck