[RANT] EX-PARROT (Was:False Beeprog. AGAIN.

Fred Cisin cisin at xenosoft.com
Tue Jun 23 15:05:12 CDT 2015

On Tue, 23 Jun 2015, Alexandre Souza wrote:
>   Eh...this is INTENDED by the company. They want to fry your clone
> programmer, so you can buy an original one... :o\

The retaliatory actions, certainly.

The incompetent designers that I was referring to are those who made a
programmer that COULD be fried.

I remember unsoldering a 28 pin ROM for replacement, and was unhappy that
it hadn't been socketed.    My soldering skills (lack therof) would
preclude doing the same on a surface mount device.