[RANT]False Beeprog. AGAIN.

Johnny Billquist bqt at update.uu.se
Tue Jun 23 11:03:33 CDT 2015

On 2015-06-23 17:59, Alexandre Souza wrote:

>> I doubt there any legal problems with their course of action. They are
>> not obliged to ensure that their software works correctly on a pirate
>> copy of their hardware.
>> If they add some additional checks, and they trap out on a clone, I
>> doubt that could be considered illegal. They do not try to destroy
>> your device. Their software just refuse to run. And I can't see it
>> other than they are in their right to do that. Talk with the
>> manufacturer of the clone for a software update from them instead.
>
>     If you use a software newer than 2.62, it bricks your clone device.
> Period.

Yes. Ask the manufacturer of the device to fix it. Do you really expect
that someone who have nothing to do with the device has any
responsibility here? You (or whoever) install software that was not
intended for the device on it anyway, and then you blame the maker of
that software.

Do you also try to install OS-X on a DELL laptop, and claim that it's
Apples fault that your DELL machine don't work? (God knows what
interesting things might happen if you actually try this...)

	Johnny