UNIBUS extension card/cable sets Was: Looking for info on National Semiconductor RAM board (VAX 11/730)

Alan Perry aperry at snowmoose.com
Mon Jun 22 10:51:06 CDT 2015

FYI, in my 750, the UNIBUS expansion has a L0010 in the main cabinet and
a M9014 in the expansion cabinet. I didn't note the details of the
cable(s) between the two when I did the inventory of my system.

On another topic, we had discussed me going through my B1000 stuff and
Burroughs contacts to assist the buyer of that system that you
facilitated. Unfortunately, all that I have come up with are dead ends.
I found additional material, but is all pretty much now unreadable.