DEC Logo (was: Front Panels Personal Update)

Electronics Plus sales at elecplus.com
Thu Jun 18 09:32:21 CDT 2015

-----Original Message-----
From: cctalk [mailto:cctalk-bounces at classiccmp.org] On Behalf Of Chris
Osborn
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 9:21 AM
To: General Discussion: On-Topic and Off-Topic Posts
Subject: DEC Logo (was: Front Panels Personal Update)

On Jun 18, 2015, at 4:42 AM, Jonathan Katz <jon at jonworld.com> wrote:

> There is a Postscript doc out there with the DEC "D I G I T A L" logo
> in blocks. That may be a start.
>
> http://nedbatchelder.com/blog/200712/ancient_history_the_digital_logo.
> html

	"The logo up to then had been the letters DEC in blocks the shape of
	the plug-in cards that DEC had been producing."

Does anyone have a picture of that? My Google-fu is failing me. I love
cutting vinyl stickers of old logos and I think an original DEC logo would
make a great prize in the contests I run on RetroBattlestations.

--
Follow me on twitter: @FozzTexx
Check out my blog: http://insentricity.com

Have you seen the pics of old DEC machines at the bottom of this page?
http://www.commodorecomputerclub.com/road-trip-living-computer-museum-june-2
5-2011/

-----
No virus found in this message.