Have you seen Droste Week on RetroBattlestations?

Chris Osborn fozztexx at fozztexx.com
Thu Jun 18 09:30:36 CDT 2015

It’s Droste Week on RetroBattlestations! Inspired by a couple of different posts, I thought it would be fun to do a challenge where people don’t just post a picture of their computer, but they display the picture of their computer *on* their computer and post that! It’s going quite well and I really enjoy reading about the hoops people are having to jump through to get pictures converted and transferred and displayed.

There have been photos of monochrome computers with high resolution, low resolution block graphics, ASCII art on CP/M computers, and even a mechanical typewriter! What can you come up with?

http://retrobattlestations.com

--
Follow me on twitter: @FozzTexx
Check out my blog: http://insentricity.com