Serial UNIBUS Repeater?

Mark J. Blair nf6x at nf6x.net
Mon Jun 15 11:06:41 CDT 2015

> On Jun 15, 2015, at 09:02, Guy Sotomayor <ggs at shiresoft.com> wrote:
>
> I'm not specifically familiar with the 11/730, but what's wrong with just cabling up an expansion box "the old fashioned way" using BC11A cable?

Without losing anything else in the already-full rack, I'd need to route that cable between two racks. It's already tricky to roll the cabinets back into place without rolling over the existing round snakes between the cabinets, and I figure that wide ribbon cables would be more cumbersome (or is the BC11A round?). I have the system in a tiny room where it's not practical to have space behind the racks to get rear access without rolling them.

--
Mark J. Blair, NF6X <nf6x at nf6x.net>
http://www.nf6x.net/