using new technology on old machines. Was: PDP-12 Restoration at the RICM

Simon Claessen simski at dds.nl
Sun Jun 14 14:41:42 CDT 2015

as long as it is done in a way that it can be restored to its original, i have no problems in using newer technology in older machines. we have a alix sbc build into our tek 4002a
for demonstrational purpouses, all done without damaging or altering the original machine.

--
Met vriendelijke Groet,

Simon Claessen
drukknop.nl