PDP-8/S

Lyle Bickley lbickley at bickleywest.com
Sat Jun 13 10:31:02 CDT 2015

On Sat, 13 Jun 2015 04:57:48 -0400
COURYHOUSE at aol.com wrote:

> Al  if  you can  run him down and  find   s/n's  that would be
> great... what are the s/n's  at  CHM on their units?

There is an online catalog for CHM artifacts. Physical objects listed
include their serial numbers (if available).

http://www.computerhistory.org/collections/search/

Note: The Collection is still being cataloged. There are over 100,000
items in the CHM's collection and more are being added regularly. There
are a large team of Museum staff and volunteers devoted to cataloging -
but given the circumstances, the catalog is always "behind" ;)

Regards,
Lyle

--
73      AF6WS