Need DZQ11 (M3106) Print Set

Paul Anderson useddec at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 01:04:57 CDT 2015

OK, I have 10+ of the M3106 and M3107 boards, but if the print sets are
filed under M3106 and M3107 instead of the option name they might take
while to get to.

I usually work with board numbers rather than option names, but some
options have several boards.

I'm slowly getting everything, prints, manuals,boards,etc. in order but it
will take time. Always trying to thin it out.

Noel, you are more than welcome to use any documentation. Talk to Al figure
out who needs it first then ship it to the other and back to me.

How backlogged are you on scanning Al? I'll compare my PDP14 to what you
list later this year and loan you the bunch to scan. I think we talked
about that a few years ago.

There are a few members that I'm still looking for docs.

Paul