Blue tape retainers

Dennis Boone drb at msu.edu
Tue Jun 9 16:57:08 CDT 2015

 > Obviously for the auto-loading drives, either would be bad news.  But
 > it's for the last reason that I'm interested in the blue (well,
 > sometimes white) tape.

Or yellow.

I'd like a source of these too.  Foam blocks were ok back then, but it
seems like it's hard to guess which type will not go to crumbs or goo.

I would also like to find a few of the rings that prevented insertion of
a write-enable ring.  These seem to have been uncommon.  We were a CDC
site at the time, dunno if that's a selector.

De