PDP 8/e Front panel Shipping Forecast

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 9 08:40:09 CDT 2015

Hi Guys
               1. I have nine 8/e finished panels waiting for me to
drill the two round holes
                                Keylock will be drilled 5/8* (May need
countersinking  from rear)
                                Shaft hole will be drilled 1/4"

               2, They are my Type A.  (As photo)
                             No vertical octal byte divider lines
                             First and last switch positions vertical.
                             Box around switch area.
                             No diffuser over lamp clear areas  (use
semi translucent tape on back)

              3.    The price is $95.00 + $15.00 Shipping (Customs and
State Taxes not included tape)

              4.     One per customer until this batch runs out

              5.    Next batch (20)  due in 5-7 Working days  + finished
item shipping time to US.

             6.    Send $110 to my PayPal Account
(rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com)
                     and email me your address,

             7.  One has already gone so seven slots left

Regards

Rod