Front Panel Update

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 9 02:58:47 CDT 2015

DEC was very keen on its OEM business and if the order was big enough
would allow some variation in colours but would not allow the dec logo
to be removed or changed.

Whilst not for a pdp 8.  I do have a  front panel label with both
digital and REUTERS on it

The 8/f has a white border with logo header and the model number centre
right on the panel
The lamp area legend lines also differ.

Thanks to one or two good inputs I have identified that the 8/e had at
least two variants.
What I call the B type had different angles on the switch indicator
lines and vertical lines
dividing up the groups of lamps into threes. If you want a B type let me
know

Rod