PDP-8/e front panels.

Rod Smallwood rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com
Sat Jun 6 17:41:31 CDT 2015

Hi Guys

Thanks for all of the enquiries for panels.
I have ten in total. One I have here (as in photo) and the other nine
are in the drying rack at the silk screeners.
My photo does not do them justice. The screening  is a lot sharper and
clearer.

On Monday I'll go and get the rest of them (10mins down the road) and
sort out shipping.
I'll let one of the nine go to each of the first nine firm orders.
Please send your order to me at rodsmallwood52 at btinternet.com. I'll
respond with the total inc. shipping.
Payment will be by PayPal. and I'll ship on receipt of payment in full.

I'll also instigate another batch of ten. The plexiglas suppliers size
the panel and do all the cutouts.
They then ship direct to the silkscreeners who are (very) local to me.
Total time to second batch availability circa 7-10 (business) days.

If I get orders for more than ten then I'll bump up the second batch
size accordingly.

If there is a demand I'll do other 8's or 11's  front panels that use
the same plexiglas and silk screen technique.

R & D (maybe ware)

             8/e bezel in cast resin
             8/e programmers console PCB ( If I can solve the problem of
the Stackpole switches availability.)
             8/e Microprocessor PCB addon to run an 8/e simulator with
serial i/o to a terminal.

Rod Smallwood