accidental post allowance

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Fri Jul 31 20:11:37 CDT 2015

Mark wrote....
----
As a matter of fact I assumed that you'd intentionally let it through to give him the opportunity to show us first hand what kind of person he is. Very effective in any case.
----
(taking off my list-owner hat and speaking for myself)
Nah - I believe that pretty much the most egregious thing one can do IMHO is take a private email and post it publicly. I'd pretty much never do that (except in very unique circumstances - if at all - and even then highly redacted), but apparently he had no such qualms as what he posted (with his vitriol at the end) was a private email I had sent him. Ah well, water under the bridge.

Back to classic computing :)