IBM 5150 available ($)

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Fri Jul 31 15:48:17 CDT 2015

Stopped in the local electronics haunt, and the owner directed me to a "Fine
to Very Good" IBM 5150. I did not look at it closely, but externally appears
to be very good shape with minor scratches on the under-side. It has two FH
5.25's, and a cassette port on back. He did say that "memory had been
expanded". No monitor, keyboard, or mouse. He's asking $75.00.

If someone has a serious interest, I'd be happy to go look at details on it.
The owner is a friend and he'd certainly let me open it up if need be. I'd
also be willing to pack/ship for the excruciating cost of. "A promise of a
future beer" :)

Best,