A Final Word (FINAL)

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Thu Jul 30 14:14:54 CDT 2015

One thing I will absolutely not abide here is drama of any kind. Regardless
of anyone's sentiments in response to his post one way or the other, the
list is no place for that.

Suffice it to say, his subject line was correct. That was the final word
he'll ever get on this list, and I have made his ban on freenode:
#classiccmp permanent as well.

For the record, my reasoning for the ban has more to do with other issues of
his - not just the ones commonly posted here and on other forums.

Please kill this thread, the last thing we need is a low SNR.

Best,