First Computer Store

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Sun Jul 26 12:38:59 CDT 2015

I  find  USB useful and  with USB 3  pretty  darn  quick!
only downside it  does not like to  run 45.5 baud  to run  our  60 wpm UPI
Teletype machine
in the Journalism Display.  Hey  anyone  have  a  AP  Teletype  we need one
 in  AP  dress too!

Ed#  _www.smecc.org_ (http://www.smecc.org)

In a message dated 7/26/2015 6:14:58 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk writes:

> Remember when USB was referred to as the Useless Serial Bus after it  was
introduced? I think it was a solid 1-2
> years after it was  introduced that I began to notice peripherals
designed for it.

I still  call it 'Useless Serial Botch' most of the time. It's not a bus,
after  all.

-tony
=