EPROM image for Xylogics 472 (multibus Pertec controller)?

Jon jlo at ludd.ltu.se
Thu Jul 23 09:56:40 CDT 2015

Hello,

Sorry to revive this old discussion but I'm having problems with getting a
Xylogics 472 board recognized when probing the Multibus.
I'm hoping that maybe it's bitrot in the EPROM since that would be an
easy fix. I dumped my current one (180-001-957 rev A I think it says, the
label is pretty scratched up...) and at least it's not all ones, but without
something to compare it with, it's pretty difficult to say if it's damaged...
Would anyone out there be kind of enough to provide with me with
another image?

-Jon