moving cleanout - partial DECmate I / VT278

Brent Hilpert hilpert at cs.ubc.ca
Mon Jul 20 02:22:19 CDT 2015

On 2015-Jul-19, at 10:45 PM, couryhouse wrote:
> What are you going to do with it?Looking. For a wt78 but.... this fell in our lap....

While I did expect DEC-anything would attract more interest, I was figuring people would have read my message from earlier in the day, here's the extract/backgrounder:

	So my house sold yesterday after < 3 days on the market (the market here is nuts).
	I have about two months to move, so a bunch of stuff has to disappear.

	Location is the Vancouver, BC, Canada region (Port Moody more precisely).
	Most of this stuff is larger and I'm not going to have a lot of time to pack & ship, so local pickup is expected.

	If there is competition for something I guess it goes to the one willing to offer the greater number of bucks,
	otherwise items are free as the alternative destination is recycling/scrap.
	Any bucks involved are not because I expect a lot (or anything), but just to sort out who 'values' it the most
	if there is multiple interest in an item.
	I reserve the right to be whimsical in any decision.

At this point three (distant) parties have inquired about this item.
No, I don't want to scrap it, but I can't make promises for shipping something this size at this time.
If someone is "really interested" (you have the other bits for example), let me know.
Shipping just the CPU board may be another option.

(There has been no interest in all the other stuff at this point except the TRS-80 M100 and a question about the XT-clone.)