PDP 11 gear finally moved

tony duell ard at p850ug1.demon.co.uk
Sun Jul 19 01:03:22 CDT 2015

> So, tony, if I'm correct, you just called "bullshit", right?

I assume this relates to my comments on static damage of PDP11 PSUs,

I am not sure I would quite put it that way (not on a public list :-)) but (a) I have never seen a DEC
PSU (in a PDP11 or elsewhere) damaged by static, certainly not to external connections and (b)
there were some many PDP11 PSUs with totally different design topologies that it would appear
to be impossible to generalise like that.

-tony