Microsoft multiuser Basic for the Altair 8800

Kip Koon computerdoc at sc.rr.com
Tue Jul 14 23:56:13 CDT 2015

Hi Guys,

I have finally decided to restore my original Altair 8800 which has been in
storage for over 30 years.  Does anyone have a copy of Microsoft's Multiuser
Disk Extended Basic for the Altair 8800?  When I was in college in '79 to
'81, in the computer room was an ASR-33 Teletype and 3 Learseigler terminals
connected to an Altair 8800B.  An IMSAI was also there connected to one
ASR-33 Teletype.  I'd like to resurrect this multiuser Basic software
environment on my Altair someday once the restoration is complete.  Any help
in securing a copy of all the necessary software would be most appreciated.
Thanks a bunch in advance.  Take care my friends.

Kip Koon

 <mailto:computerdoc at sc.rr.com> computerdoc at sc.rr.com

 <http://www.cocopedia.com/wiki/index.php/Kip_Koon>