Available: HP3000 serie 52 parts

Anders Sandahl anders at abc80.net
Mon Jul 13 12:34:16 CDT 2015

Hi,

I have a bunch of PCB's from a HP3000 series 52 computer. Is some one
interested in those?

The machine itself was still working when it was taken out of service in
the late 1990's. No guaranties are given though.

The location is in south of Sweden, but I'll guess I can pack them and
send them elsewhere.

There is also a power supply available. A disk station and some kind of a
tape drive, each sitting in a cabinet of their own. Free for pickup.

Don't know more than this, but I can find out more details if anyone is
interested.

/Anders