email gripe

Dale H. Cook radiotest at juno.com
Tue Jul 7 18:45:37 CDT 2015

At 07:18 PM 7/7/2015, Vincent Slyngstad wrote:

>For me, HTML mail is disdained because it's a security nightmare.
>I don't want to worry about transparent tracking images, cookies, javascript, and who knows what else they've invented or will invent.

That is one reason why I still run Eudora Pro, with HTML disabled.

>I just want to read what you've got to say.

As do I, but with a message that begins by quoting, unedited, an entire previous post, I never get to what the person has to say. I send those messages to the bit bucket - my reasoning is that if someone cannot take the time to edit their quotes they probably have not taken sufficient time in framing their response.

Vincent's post was an excellent example of a succinctly edited post, so it got read.

Dale H. Cook, Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA
Osborne 1 / Kaypro 4-84 / Kaypro 1 / Amstrad PPC-640
http://plymouthcolony.net/starcity/radios/index.html