List Gripes

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Tue Jul 7 11:28:45 CDT 2015

Dwight,  yes  I  think  so as  I am on many  lists   and  some   hate the
aol address  more  than  others  do

Ed#

In a message dated 7/7/2015 7:29:43 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
dkelvey at hotmail.com writes:

As  providers get more crowded, they will have more bounces.
They tend to  happen at times when a lot of messages are being
handled.
It seems that  the list parameters were set when only a few bounces
happened. Times have  changed.
I've only been back on the list for about a week and already it  has
determined that my address has too many bounces.
There must be a  parameter that can be set to adjust the sensitivity.
Dwight

=