out-of-mainstream minis

Mike Ross tmfdmike at gmail.com
Fri Jul 3 15:48:25 CDT 2015

I do difficult propositions, including prying pdps away from the cold
dead hands of the British ministry of defence! So tell more? You can
reach me off-list at this address.

I had been told that the System/7s were part of the billing system,
rather than the switch itself. My info may be defective, but that's
what I was told; one per exchange. I believe I have some doc referring
to that application.

Mike

--

http://www.corestore.org
'No greater love hath a man than he lay down his life for his brother.