8/e panel

Dave dfnr2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 3 15:12:30 CDT 2015

Rod, I received the panel, and thought I'd share with anyone on the fence, it's stunning!  It fit's my 8/m perfectly.  I think the rotary switch is has the smaller angles of the 'B' style panel, and I'm looking forward to checking those out as well.
Since this one doesn't have holes for the keyswitch and selector switch, I'm wondering what the best way is to mark the spot for drilling.  At first I was thinking of making a template, but probably I can just mark and trill at the midpoint between the top and bottom marks of the selector switch; and for the keyswitch, which is not PCB mounted, and therefore a bit more flexible, just drill the center of the middle colored rectangle in the group of 3 on the left.
Not being mechanically giftec, I figure I will make the mark, and do a tiny pilot drill, then cover over with painters tape before drilling the full-size holes.
Any suggestions?
Thanks again for the effort you have put into these beautiful panels!
Dave