Recommendations for Packers/Freighters near Fresno, CA?

Josh Dersch derschjo at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 13:48:34 CDT 2015

Hi all --

I have a full-height rack of computer stuff I need to get packed up and
shipped from near Fresno, CA (Reedly, to be specific).  I was hoping to use
Craters & Freighters as I've used them before and they seem to do OK work,
but they don't have a location near enough.  I'm not too familiar with
other options -- anyone know of anyone in that area that they'd recommend?

Or maybe a long road trip is in my future.  And a truck...

Thanks,
Josh