XXDP generic memory test

Jacob Ritorto jacob.ritorto at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 20:24:22 CST 2015

speaking of memory tests, I found a fully populated ms11 board in
(horrible) storage, complete with freaking MOUSE DROPPINGS.  I just cleaned
it really well with electronics cleaner spray and a hard toothbrush, dried
it thoroughly, installed and and ran ?msd?? for like 15 passes.  TOTALLY
FLAWLESS, 0 errors.  These machines are amazing sometimes.  It's like the
volkswagen bug of computing.  (and this is with my good 11/34 board set
that is not exhibiting the mysterious zero errors).