Sugru (moldable rubber) for ???

Charles charles at uniwho.com
Mon Jan 26 14:09:42 CST 2015

Hey that is a good idea :)   Man these 3d printers are so awesome!
Its getting to the point where, one could 3d print anything.

Don’t quote me on this, but i think Jay Leno, One of his mechanics 3D prints up working
car parts that are not made any more of for some of those 100 year old cars he has.
http://www.3ders.org/articles/20120514-jay-leno-uses-3d-scanner-and-3d-printer-to-replace-old-car-parts.html

a flexible filament called NinjaFlex.  If you can't find anyone, let me know and I'll pick up a spool and give it a shot.