DEC PDP-11/70 Wire Lists

Paul Birkel pbirkel at gmail.com
Sun Jan 25 09:52:07 CST 2015

In reverse order, I think that the 11/40 was the last MP to include an
integrated Wire List.  In later cases they apparently were separate
documents.  Or those portions simply didn't get scanned and archived to
Bitsavers (or elsewhere) ... they're not in MP0KB11-C0_1170engDrw_Nov75.pdf
anyway.

Yes, the 11/70 has one big, bad, backplane.  I think that you're probably
correct that there's a single Wire List for the whole thing -- perhaps just
identified as KB11-C.  But I don't know that to be true ... yet :->.