calling all HP7970 tape owners....

Marc Verdiell marc.verdiell at gmail.com
Sat Jan 24 00:48:32 CST 2015

Jay  wrote...
----
Here is a link to pictures of the bracket, in case someone has it laying
around but doesn't realize "this is what that's for"...
www.ezwind.net/hp2000/7970E/
The bracket is pictures 0520 through 0525
----

I see. It's a more involved bracket than I thought, with 3D bends in heavy
gauge steel. It will need to be bent by hand since it's not worth making a
fixture for so few. It's going to be an interesting calculation for the hole
position if they drill them pre-bend, they might not get it right first
time. Let us know what you find out.
Marc