equipment available

Jay West jwest at classiccmp.org
Thu Jan 22 10:41:23 CST 2015

Noel wrote....
----
Just out of interest, what kind of disks did the machines have?
----
I have no clue. My interest/task is getting the opportunity into someone's
hands to pursue. I post all the info I get initially from the owner to the
list, and I don't go back and forth to do further research (other than
location, which often helps in assigning the deal to someone). Whoever takes
on the deal can work with the owner directly for any additional info. :)

If I hear what the config is, I'll let you know.